Caryn Zinn - Low Carb Dietitian and co-author of What the Fat.
This week on the podcast I had the pleasure of talking to my friend Caryn Zinn, Senior Lecturer and Registered Dietitian, and co-author of the popular What the Fat book series. We answer your questions related to collagen, options for sweet tooth on a keto diet approach, auto-immune paleo approach for arthritis and a LOT more.
- Tommy woods and Lucy Maillings - review of flexibility of the gut https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33849977/
- PSMF bread https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=331352931878870
- Where do you buy bulk collagen from?
- What are the recommendations for diet for autoimmune conditions
- Dr michael Rougiot book - healthy gut healthy you https://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Gut-You-Michael-Ruscio/dp/0999766805
- Julianne Taylor - http://juliannetaylornutrition.com/
- What to eat when you have a sweet craving on Keto
- Are there any difference how you approach Keto for menopause
- Low carb diets on hypertension
- Recommendations for a 20year old male that is trying to bulk up
- Foods that affect thyroid
- Is there a place for sustained weight loss in pea based protein shakes